1. What livwise.in offering?
livwise.in is an exchange platform of commercial Real estate property. We provide two way communications between buyer and seller. We provides platform for easy and most effective way to settle down commercial real estate transaction.
2. I am Landlord/Owner/ Individual, How can I Promote my property on livwise.in?
We have various services for Landlord / Developer / Owner to give more visibility of their property and reach to the target audience. To know more call on helpline no. +919810366697 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What Kind of property I can list on livwise.in?
Any commercial property available for Rent/ Lease and sale. You can also post under construction property with specific date of completion or availability for opposite parties.
4. I am a Broker, how can I promote my property on livwise.in?
Yes, You have to create Broker login Id and choose subscription based services for getting more beneficial services with IndiaOffice.com. To know more call on helpline no. +919810366697 or mail us at email@example.com
5. Will buyer/ individual required to give commission to Broker on closing the transaction?
IndiaOffice.com is an exchange platform of commercial Real estate property. We don’t facilitate or mediate in the transaction closure. You have to set your terms and commission prior closing any deal with consultant. To know more call on helpline no. +919810366697 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How much is my home worth?
Most home owners want to know how much their home is worth. This frequently asked question is another one that cannot be answered with a generalized answer.
7. What is the difference between a list price and sale price?
This frequently asked question can be answered very easily. The list price is the price a home is currently listed for sale at.
8. How long does the listing agreement last?
Most of the frequently asked questions that relate to exclusive right to sell contracts are not able to be answered with a universal answer.
9. What happens if I’m not happy and want to cancel the contract?
This frequently asked question is not one seller’s like to ask when selling a home, however, it can come up frequently.
10. Do I need to provide permits or anything for my deck, shed, fencing, or additions?
Every municipality is different, but in general, when making an improvement or change to a piece of property or land, a certificate of compliance (and/or permit) is required..
11. How do I respond to low ball offers?
When selling a home, it’s best to think of any decision as a business decision rather than an emotional one. Low ball offers still happen, unfortunately.
12. What are seller concessions?
Depending on what type of financing the potential purchaser is obtaining, the option to receive seller concessions may or may not exist. There are many home buyer’s in the marketplace with impeccable credit scores and solid jobs but are short on the money required to purchase a home.
13. What are some common bank required repairs?
If a home buyer is obtaining financing from bank, the bank will complete an appraisal. When performing an appraisal, the appraiser is looking for potential safety hazards or concerns.
14. What happens if the appraised value comes in too low?
In addition to ensuring there are no safety hazards at a home, the bank appraiser is also making sure that the home value is at least what a buyer and seller agree too.
15. What is the difference between Built-up Area,Super Built-Up Area,Carpet Area?
Carpet Area: This is the area of the apartment that does not include the area of the walls i.e. the area of the apartment that a carpet can cover. Built-Up Area: This is the area of the apartment that includes the area covered by the walls.
16. What are the implications of entering into a lease agreement?
There are various implications of entering into a lease agreement such as you have to pay the stamp duty, the lease agreement has to be registered etc.
17. How can I change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Sample Store account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
18. How to get expert advise to buy a property?
Give a call to our customer care center. Our customer care executives will advise you based upon your requirements..